Snow Day Schedule

Okay who am I kidding? The schedule is going to about 90% lounging. My only goals for the day are to tidy up the house, organize things to go home for Christmas, and find a good book to read.

This is what I woke up to this morning:


I'm a little spoiled having 2 snow days in 2 weeks...but you don't hear me complaining. I'm so excited to have a fresh new layer of snow. The roads actually look pretty clear. I don't remember having snow days unless there was an absolute blizzard when I was a kid (you know how it was, up hills both ways on the walk to school). What does it look like in your part of the world this morning?

Right now I'm celebrating my day off with some Just Us! Spicy Mexican Hot Chocolate and listening to my all time favourite Christmas story, Dave Cooks the Turkey. If you've never heard it, you should definitely check it out. It's read by Stuart McLean of the Vinyl Cafe and is the hilarious story of a husband trying to get things right at Christmas. I listen to it every year and it never gets old.

I just added a Button Swap to the blog. If you're interested in putting your button on my side bar, take a look here.

4 comments:

  1. That is a lot of snow! We havent gotten any here yet (Maryland). Hope your having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely looking like a Winter Wonderland today!

      Delete
  2. Hey Holly! I just found your blog and would love to swap buttons with you. My blog is still fairly new and is a work in progress. Come see me and grab a button over at

    http://bits-of-brooke.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and really like how it looks. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete