Let's Link-up!

I've been having fun getting things set up on Blogger. There's still so much to learn! I'll eventually get things looking prettier around here. I decided that I want to branch out with blogging this time. On Wordpress, I mostly wrote for friends and family. Now I'm feeling like it would be great to connect with other moms/moms-to-be. I'm in search of some great blogs to follow-- and who am I kidding-- it's a little embarrassing when you just sign up for Google Friend Connect and you're your only follower!

I'm going to try out a few link-ups. I'm not sure what I'm doing but I hope to meet some other bloggers in the process. Today I'm going for the Tea on Tuesday Social Hop. Here goes nothing!
Boys Oh Boys - Tea on Tuesday Hop


1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly!! Thanks for spreading the word! Looking forward to reading your adventures in pregnancy! Congrats on the baby girl ;) xoxo, Jessica at Boys Oh Boys

    ReplyDelete